NSF Stainless Steel 2 Compartment Prep Sink by GRIDMANN
- TOP GRADE STAINLESS: All working surfaces are crafted from commercial-grade 18-gauge 304 stainless steel (also known as 18/8). This material is highly corrosion resistant and more durable than lesser grades of stainless steel.
- NSF CERTIFIED: Approved for professional use in commercial kitchens and restaurants.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 41" wide with dual 18" x 18" basins, 12" deep.
- LEVELING FEET: Galvanized sink legs feature inserts that adjust up or down slightly to account for uneven floors and minimize wobble. These inserts are non-marring to prevent damage to your floors and can also help align the sink for use with a wall-mounted faucet.
- DRAINS INCLUDED: Premium stainless steel basket strainers / drains (plumbing trap is not included).
Constructed of heavy-duty, 18-gauge #304 stainless steel, Gridmann’s utility sink provides wash and prep convenience in the kitchen, bar, restaurant, laundry, janitorial room, cafeteria, garage, and even outdoors. NSF Certified to meet the strict standards for public health protection. This stainless steel sink has been built for high-volume use, to last a lifetime.
Two large 18" x 18" bowls provide plenty of room for working. The 1" wide drip channel surrounding the basin interiors ensure proper drainage, eliminating standing water. The 10" tall backsplash has been pre-drilled to accept an 8" spread wall-mount faucet (faucet not included).
Designed for superior working comfort, Gridmann's stainless steel utility sink is finished with rounded edges and corners. The sturdy, galvanized legs feature non-marring, adjustable feet for stability, eliminating the wobble on uneven floors. Minor assembly required (attaching of legs).
This product is designed and finished for use in a commercial environment. Therefore, surface imperfections such as scratches, scuffs, and indents may be found. This is normal and to be expected on products of this nature.
Sink and two basket strainers / drains
Overall Dimensions: 41" wide, 23" front to back, 44" to 45" overall height to top of backsplash (depending on feet adjustment)
Bowl Size: 18" x 18" x 12" deep (each)
Backsplash Height from Top of Sink Bowl: 10"
Floor to Top of Sink Rim: 37" to 38” (depending on feet adjustment)
Faucet Mounting Holes: 8" on-center to fit standard faucets (Holes are 1-1/4" in diameter)